List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $12.83
Today's Bonus:
They are not 15lbs. They are TINY not even 4". Very poorly labeled. Extremely misleading. Would never buy again because they are gravely misleading with the advertisement.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
The weight of these bully stick chews is very very very misleading. It states 15 lbs, not 1.5 pounds. Pretty dissatisfied as I thought maybe this was new to the market and specially priced.Buy Chasing Our Tails Bully Bite Snack for Dogs, 15-Pound Now
was expecting to get 15 pounds of Bully sticks but instead I received a small bag that contained 5 sticks, each about 3 inches in length. I would of given this a 3 or 4 if it wasn't for the title. My dog loves these more than her raw hide. My pit bull downs the sticks within 5 minRead Best Reviews of Chasing Our Tails Bully Bite Snack for Dogs, 15-Pound Here
I ordered this these bully bites to use as a small treat in-between my Rottie and Mastiffs regular treats. I received a utterly small package with 3 bully bites in it. What a total disappointment & rip off.Want Chasing Our Tails Bully Bite Snack for Dogs, 15-Pound Discount?
I ordered them for my 2 boston terriers. They loved them. Big hit in my house. Something I would again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment