Sweet Heart Sequins Denim Dog Dress for Dog Shirt Fashion Dog Clothes Pet Dress

Sweet Heart Sequins Denim Dog Dress for Dog Shirt Fashion Dog Clothes Pet Dress,XS
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: $18.99
Sale Price: $8.99
Today's Bonus: 53% Off
Buy Now

My pup looks adorable in this dress/ jumper. Only one problem; it was supposed to be for my mom's dog but it did not fit her because it runs so small. I suggest you measure your pup before buying,or just buy a size up because this does not stretch and I'm sure you don't want your doggy walking around uncomfortable. Beside running small, it's a good and cute dress. Remember to buy a size up or else you will regret it.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I love the color combo for this outfit. Precious! Unfortunately it does not run to size. We always by a medium. This in no way fit our puppy. In fact it is now a doll's dress. So do you buy a large next time or an extra large to get the right fit?

Buy Sweet Heart Sequins Denim Dog Dress for Dog Shirt Fashion Dog Clothes Pet Dress Now

Perfect Sizing!!! I have a miniature dachshund. I measured her back, chest and neck. She only weighs 12 lbs, but she's an extra large in this dress which is normally a medium in Petsmart or Petco. But this dress was gorgeous. It falls right over her shoulders perfectly and it's just long enough for her long back to go all the way down to her behind. Many complements from friends and family. I bought 2 other dresses that all fit perfectly. I was skeptical at first with review about sizing. No problems if you actually measure your dog the way you're supposed to. Just pretend like your measuring yourself for a fitted dress or suit.

Read Best Reviews of Sweet Heart Sequins Denim Dog Dress for Dog Shirt Fashion Dog Clothes Pet Dress Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment