Gourmet Tails Bones with Sweet Potato Dog Treats

Gourmet Tails Bones with Sweet Potato Dog Treats
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $5.99
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I am unable to cook so I wanted something more natural for my Golden canine. Someone gave it to me as a gift and because I liked it so much (rather my dog likes THEM so much!) and wanted to continue to get it. I found it here on Amazon and continued to order it until I found that it is much more reasonable price wise when purchased locally. If the price goes down I will use Amazon but, until then, I need it more affordable and therefore will continue to buy locally.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My 85lb German Shepherd absolutely loved these treats! We think he has some skin allergies so we prefer to give him limited ingredient or gluten-free treats. He also has a sensitive tummy and he did just great with these. Highly recommend!!

Buy Gourmet Tails Bones with Sweet Potato Dog Treats Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment