Karen Pryor Clicker Training Limited Edition Terry Ryan Treat Pouch for Pet Training, Black

Karen Pryor Clicker Training Limited Edition Terry Ryan Treat Pouch for Pet Training, Black
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $14.95
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I love this pouch. I love the fact that you can close it and open it. Closing it is important so the dogs cannot get into it. fits nicely around the waist. Someone at my shelter has already asked me where did I get it.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

No need to fumble in pockets for quick training treats! This pouch stays open for an easy grab and instant reward. It also snaps shut when not needed to prevent treats from falling out. An extra pocket with Velcro closure can hold a clicker or a paper towel to wipe off fingers when treating with cheese or hot dogs. The belt is adjustable and snaps on or off easily. This pouch has made training sessions more enjoyable for both me and my puppy.

Buy Karen Pryor Clicker Training Limited Edition Terry Ryan Treat Pouch for Pet Training, Black Now

I have bought about 4-5 treat packs and this is the only one that really works. I can even keep some cash and my Starbucks card in the Velcro section along with a couple of pick up bags. A real bargain at this low price too.

Read Best Reviews of Karen Pryor Clicker Training Limited Edition Terry Ryan Treat Pouch for Pet Training, Black Here

I've owned 3 of these over time. The hinges always break. Wish they could make them more durable as the overall design is very smart/useful.

Want Karen Pryor Clicker Training Limited Edition Terry Ryan Treat Pouch for Pet Training, Black Discount?

We've been in classes with our rescue GSHPointer. Our instructor recommended this pouch. Resisted buying a cheaper one at local pet store and so glad I waited. This pouch has all the features we need.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment