Kaytee Pet Products BKT100502963 Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuits Treat, 10-Ounce

Kaytee Pet Products BKT100502963 Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuits Treat, 10-Ounce
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $11.36
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

As soon as he licked it , he throw it away !

I tried with him , but he didn't like it at all .

A waste of money

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My Umbrella Cockatoo loves these biscuits, as she can easily hold them with her hands (or are they feet??). She used to eat the Kaytee Parrot Biscuits, but I have not been able to find them recently I think they have been replaced by these... Price was unbeatable, shipping was fast and packaging was excellent!

Buy Kaytee Pet Products BKT100502963 Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuits Treat, 10-Ounce Now

My BG Macaw loves these, he says they're a must have! Usually feed them straight from the package, but you can soak them in warm fruit juice also. My conure doesn't care for them dry but will eat them when soaked. I think they're a little pricey but I ration them with their other foods so not so bad. I think you should try them.

Read Best Reviews of Kaytee Pet Products BKT100502963 Forti-Diet Pro Health Parrot Biscuits Treat, 10-Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment