Lafeber's Nutri-Berries Macaw and Cockatoo Food

Lafeber's Macaw Cockatoo Nutri-Berries 12 oz bucket
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $6.50
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I think they are wonderful, but my cockatoo would not fully agree. She usually eats her Harrison's or Roudybush first. Sometimes she eats them, sometimes she just tosses them out. Will still buy them for her because I like to offer a variety, but I dont use it as a main source of pellet.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

Good price and my birds love these treats. I use them as rewards. when the see the box they become excited

Buy Lafeber's Nutri-Berries Macaw and Cockatoo Food Now

My umbrella cockatoo loves these. He's just over a year old, I've had him for 3 months, and he is a very picky eater won't eat vegetables unless they are green, won't eat fruit, won't eat pellets, but prefers seeds. I'm trying to get him from a mainly seed diet to a mainly pellet diet so I limit his seed time to once a day and include the Nutri-Berries with them. Nutri-Berries are the one and only thing he prefers to seed. He will not touch his seed as long as he has Nutri-Berries. I usually give him 3-5 a day.

Read Best Reviews of Lafeber's Nutri-Berries Macaw and Cockatoo Food Here

My bird's opinion: she loves Nutri-berries.

My opinion: less messy than seed, and provide a balanced diet. Easy to feed! I do supplement with fresh foods but if I'm gone for a couple of days I know that I can leave out extra Nutri-berries for her and she'll have complete nutrition without the fresh foods.

Want Lafeber's Nutri-Berries Macaw and Cockatoo Food Discount?

My blue and gold macaw loves lafeber's classic nut berries for macaws. I usually mix it with pellets and mixed nuts, just so he has a variety to choose from.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment