Powzer Rubber Hydrant with Stars Dog Toy

Powzer Rubber Hydrant with Stars Dog Toy, 4-1/4-Inch
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $12.20
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Fire hydrant doesn't show a scratch. This despite two large male GSDs who have devoured the toughest kongs made. While they made for colorful poop, replacing them was expensive. To be fair, my dogs have been more Interested in chasing the toy than chewing it but the same was true of other 'hard' rubber toys which eventually got nibbled to death. I'm ordering another for my own peace & quiet because it sometimes gets lost and my current dog gets frantic trying to find it until it eventually turns up.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

According to the product packaging, the "Hustlin' Hydrant is a superior toy designed for your power chewer." I'm not sure which breeds they consider to be power chewers, but my standard schnauzer literally shredded this toy in just under 30 minutes. I would have to call this false advertising.

Buy Powzer Rubber Hydrant with Stars Dog Toy Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment