List Price: $11.89
Sale Price: $8.87
Today's Bonus: 25% Off
The large bird seed is getting to be like medium
bird seed. What happened to the peppers, peanuts,
and pellets that used to be in it? The seeds are very small. My birds don't like it.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
We currently have seven birds ranging from cockatiels to a Military Macaw. The larger birds all get a 50/50 mix of this and Zupreem avian maintenance for their main meal, the small birds just get the Zupreem and parakeet seed.Our birds love this and we do too as it isn't as high in sunflower seeds and other high fat content as some brands.
The price is reasonable and about the same as we'd pay at the local Walmart.
Buy Hartz Bird Diet Food for Large Birds, 8-Pound Now
it's bird food but it's more appropriate for wild birds or maybe a large mixed aviary (generally healthier than caged birds) with parakeets, cockatiels and ground birds. I was not happy to see large pellets that looked very much like monkey biscuits as they are allowed bacteria levels that are unhealthy for parrots -healthy for moneys who can handle bacteria like humans canbut maybe they aren't monkey biscuits or maybe they were irradiated or some other treatment to make them appropriate for parrotsTONS of tiny black sunflower seeds too
Overall I think I was cheated because I wanted what is commonly called large parrot food (peppers, large seeds, dried carrots etc). it's the poorest quality food I've ever seen intentionally sold as large parrot food but since the seeds themselves are in good condition I think they just need to be more honest in the description
Read Best Reviews of Hartz Bird Diet Food for Large Birds, 8-Pound Here
The food is a great price for 8lbs of a parrot mix. I cannot afford the big name brands, so I looked for something comparable and add what I think the birds might need. The only thing they do not like is the large monkey treats, I might try soaking them in juice.Want Hartz Bird Diet Food for Large Birds, 8-Pound Discount?
Well, what can I say about this, other than my bird (a Senegal Parrot) loves this food. I give this to her daily, along with fresh vegetables, and she eats the food, as well as throwing it around (as all birds do ... they are messy!)... but she sure does love it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment