List Price: $5.08
Sale Price: $2.97
Today's Bonus: 42% Off
I have purchased many boxes of the Crunch and Clean from Amazon and have never had any trouble. However, I noticed "moth like" flying insects which started out as a few and then became a nuisance. To make a long story short, when I opened the closet where I keep the dog food and treats, a few more insects came flying out. After checking all containers on the closet, I discovered dust like balls on the inside of the box, then a few worms. I had ordered several boxes and threw all out since I opened one of the other boxes which was still intact and found moths flying out. Aside from this problem (which has never happened before) I really like this product.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
For clean teeth, wanted to add a crunchy biscuit to my dog's meals. This fit the bill. Smaller size means fewer broken pieces.Buy Hartz Crunch n Clean Savory Flavors Dog Treat Biscuit 26 oz Now
Main ingredient gave my Shih Tzus diarrhea (Wheat Flour).Ingredients:
Wheat Flour, Ground Whole Wheat, Chicken Meal, Wheat Germ Meal, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Caramel Color, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Salt, Dried Whey, Malted Barley Flour, Dried Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Natural Chicken Flavor, Brewers Dried Yeast, Choline Chloride, Artificial Bacon Flavor, Artificial Beef Flavor, Sodium Metabisulfite, Chlorophyll, Color Added (Yellow 5, Blue 1, Red 40), Ferrous Sulfate (Source of Iron), Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Niacin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B3), Calcium Pantothenate, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement (Source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid.
Read Best Reviews of Hartz Crunch n Clean Savory Flavors Dog Treat Biscuit 26 oz Here
Finally found a product that really works on dog's teeth. Keep up the good work. I will be buying more of these.Want Hartz Crunch n Clean Savory Flavors Dog Treat Biscuit 26 oz Discount?
Our vet recommends--nags--that we brush our dogs' teeth. Our dogs, on the other hand, think that's an awful idea and are not the least cooperative. Therefore, we try to give them treats that might have some benefit to their unbrushed teeth. Our puppy gobbles these down, no matter the flavor, but our senior dog (who is medium-fussy) will only eat the chicken. In general, she will not eat bacon or beef dog food, and apparently that applies to treats as well. So...in our house, 1 paw up, 1 paw down.
0 comments:
Post a Comment