List Price: $37.99
Sale Price: $33.99
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Not stated in listing but product is made in China, made puppy sick, didn't want to donate even to shelter
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
The rawhides were made in CHINA! I conducted a search for rawhides made in the USA and these came up. They seem like decent quality but I wanted something made in the USA!Buy HDP pressed rawhide bone 8" pack of 13 Now
I order Ranch Rewards raw hides for my Lab all the time. The ones sold by Happy Dog Place are not genuine Ranch Rewards products. They are some lower quality raw hide probably made in China. The real Ranch Rewards raw hides have an individual label wrapped around the bone just like in the picture. The ones I received from Happy Dog Place were individually shrink wrapped and the sticker labels were peeled off to hide the true brand. One of the labels was not completely peeled off and I could clearly tell that it was some other brand. I tried giving my Lab these raw hides and they unfortunately made her sick including soft stool and vomit.Read Best Reviews of HDP pressed rawhide bone 8" pack of 13 Here
Great bonesdon't splinter or turn into noodles. Not greasy and dogs love them and they also last longer than most.Great product for a great pice. The only rawhides I give to my 2 boxers. They last a long time, give their jaws a work out, and keep their teeth clean.
0 comments:
Post a Comment