Premium USA Beef Hide - Retriever Rolls - 9-10 in.

Premium USA Beef Hide - Retriever Rolls - 9-10 in.
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $5.99
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

The product arrived very quickly and looked like what I had ordered. After reading an article in the Whole Dog Journal regarding rawhide quality, I was searching for the specific brands made in the USA out of one-piece thick rawhides hand rolled cleaned without chemical. The description of the ad led me to believe this is what I was ordering. After giving one to my dog, I soon found this was not the quality I had ordered. It was not one piece as the end would indicate. They had small pieces hidden inside which is one of the choking items article warned against. I would not say the word "Premium" is correct...perhaps "Good" is more appropriate.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment