List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $23.59
Today's Bonus:
My dogs love them, easier to chew for my dog that has deformed jaw/bite than rawhide. I will order again.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
The price is very good. I started getting these because my dog didn't like the real pig ears so, I found these. Got another puppy and he loves them too.Buy Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Cheese and Bacon, 9 Count (Pack of 7) Now
Logan, Foxy, Rocky, Honeybear, JuJu, and Bambi love these treats. With six dogs, I don't have a lot to spend on treats, but I love to buy their favorites when I can....and this is one of their faves : )Read Best Reviews of Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Cheese and Bacon, 9 Count (Pack of 7) Here
I gave my two black labs some of these instead of real pig ears a few years back. They instantly loved them and I felt better knowing they were healthier for my boys. They've loved them daily for all these years now. Great prices can be found for them at Amazon.Want Better Than Ears Premium Dog Treats, Cheese and Bacon, 9 Count (Pack of 7) Discount?
0 comments:
Post a Comment