Pedigree Dentastix Oral Care Treats For Dogs, 2.22-Ounce (Pack of 16)

Pedigree Dentastix Oral Care Treats For Dogs, 2.22-Ounce
Customer Ratings: 2.5 stars
List Price: $27.04
Sale Price: $14.99
Today's Bonus: 45% Off
Buy Now

Totally feel like I was ripped off with this purchase from petco product discription stated the purchase was for 12 packages & that's not what I rcv,d. Instead I rcv,d only 1 product. Really feel like I got taken on this order.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I bought a small pack of these in my quest to see if our dog (A Sheltie-terrier mix), would chew some dog-breath product. No such luck. If you are not sure about your own dog cough up the expensive shipping for a small pack, like I did, before ordering tens of dollars worth!

Buy Pedigree Dentastix Oral Care Treats For Dogs, 2.22-Ounce (Pack of 16) Now

The description makes it sound like there are 16, 2.22oz packs for the price, making it 64 treats. That is not the case. There are only 16 TREATS included. I'm so disappointed in this purchase. Way overpriced!!

Read Best Reviews of Pedigree Dentastix Oral Care Treats For Dogs, 2.22-Ounce (Pack of 16) Here

Although this seems like a good price for the item, do not be fooled. It is actually only 4 packs of treats, 2.22oz or 4 treats each or in other words a total of 16 treats NOT 16 packs that are 2.22oz or 4 treats each for a total of 64 treats as you may think!!! Hence 16 treats for this price is a rip off, you can get them for less than half the price in Walmart or Target.

As far as the item itself, my dog loves the treats and they do seem to be improving her oral health and her breath. Still, regular brushing of teeth is necessary for best results.

Want Pedigree Dentastix Oral Care Treats For Dogs, 2.22-Ounce (Pack of 16) Discount?

they should just put this in the product information... it's not a "16 pack" of treats, but 16 PACKS of treats. there are 4 treats per package, for a total of 64 treats. so if you're wondering what you're getting for the price, that works out to a little more than 50c a treat, independent of shipping costs.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment