Blue Buffalo Regular Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental Chews, 12 oz.

Blue Buffalo Regular Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental Chews, 12 oz.
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $18.08
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

My challenge has been to fine a healthy chew-fest for my Labradoodle pup. He devours anything he is not supposed to have

and shows no interest in any of the Nylabone, Kong, Buddy or any other "safer" chew toy on the market. Both he and my adult Corgi loved these Blue Bones. The problem is that they each chomped the regular sized Blue Bone down in about 10 minutes. I would not describe either dog as an aggressive chewer. These bones are pricey at a little over two bucks a pop so I guess I'll keep looking.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

As soon as you open the package of these Blue Bones, your dogs will come running. At least mine did. They love these little bones. They're tasty, and they smell yummy.

But I ordered them because I'd read---somewhere I can't remember where---that they were "long lasting." I'm sorry to say, they aren't. My dogs snarf them down in less than 5 minutes. They're a great treat.

Will I order them again? I'm not sure. What I'm really looking for is something that smells as good as these bones, is as healthy as these bones are, but something that will keep dogs that love to chew, entertained for more than 5 minutes. I wish Blue Buffalo would collaborate with Nylabone. THEN we'd have something WORTH whatever they want to charge!

Buy Blue Buffalo Regular Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental Chews, 12 oz. Now

I have two long hair GSD's and they only eat Blue Buffalo food. I got these as I trust the ingredients in Blue Buffalo products. The dogs love them. The only drawback is the price.

Read Best Reviews of Blue Buffalo Regular Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental Chews, 12 oz. Here

I've tried several different edible dental chews for my dog and thus far these seem to be the only type he can tolerate. He has some sort of food sensitivity we haven't been able to pinpoint, but these are great. He gets very excited when he gets to have one of these bones!

Want Blue Buffalo Regular Blue Bones Natural Dog Dental Chews, 12 oz. Discount?

This is a great all natural product. My maltese loves these things. It makes the breath smell nice, and they seem to really enjoy it. Worth the price.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment