List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $9.99
Today's Bonus:
These are great because they have ONE ingredient; beef liver. That's it. Also, they are made in the US so I feel comfortable knowing that they are safe to give my dogs. And my dogs love them! One downside is that since they are freeze-dried, there are powdery crumbs that kind of coat all of the treats. If you've ever had that freeze-dried astronaut ice cream, you know what I'm talking about. Having beef liver "powder" on my fingers is a little unpleasant so I removed a star. Otherwise, I'm happy with these and so are my dogs.
Oh, and they give you a lot in the bag. Bag is resealable.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I only buy USA meat treats for our little dog, and she has food allergies so it's important to us. She really likes these liver treats. We give them to her "dry" since we have phased out soft treats. One look at the doggie dentistry bill would tell you why.It says you can moisten them for more flavor, but my puppy loved them just the way they were. I used them as a treat to train him to enter his kennel on command and he was so ecstatic he was falling over himself trying to get into it ASAP. They lasted forever, as well, and I used about 2 per day for training (about 2 months worth).The size and shape are better for a dog than a cat, but my cat isn't complaining! Excellent quality treats.Whole Life is one of the most reputable canine treat vendors out there. Their treats, though pricey, are completely worth it.The Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats are, in particular, favorites of our dogs. We also give them Stewart's Freeze Dried Beef Liver Treats (known as "doggy crack" in our parts), and they tend to favor the Whole Life.
I find these particularly useful for training, as you can break the pieces up (best done with a knife) and give smaller parts. Also good for interactive treat toys.
We've given our dogs all of the Whole Life Freeze Dried line, and they definitely prefer the beef.
0 comments:
Post a Comment