Dingo Chip Twists 6 Pack

Dingo Chip Twists 6 Pack
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $5.95
Today's Bonus: 26% Off
Buy Now

I have 3 small dogs (bichon, maltese, and a malte-poo) and I thought these would be too big but after having already tried the mini's I decided the mini's were way too small and would be easy to choke on so I got these larger ones instead. They absolutely love these things and I can't hardly keep them in stock! They chew on them because they want the dried chicken chip that is twisted up in the rawhide. The maltese chews on them and softens them up then he brings it to me and drops it in my lap for me to try to untwist it so he can have the treat inside. If it's not soft enough, I push it back to him and he chews on it some more, then he will have me try it again. It makes me wish they sold just the chicken chip itself....bet I could get 'em to do tricks for those things!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment