Hill's Science Diet Puppy Food

Hill's Science Diet Puppy Gourmet Chicken Entree Dog Food, 13-Ounce Can, 12-Pack
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $22.99
Sale Price: $18.99
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
Buy Now

Have fed our Siberian Husky this food since she was old enough to eat solid food and she still eats it just fine and is in beautiful condition.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I have found the delivery of the dog food exemplary. It arrives in a few days and is much more convenient than periodically going to the vet for it. Not only that but our vet only carries ten pound bags and with two beagles that doesn't last long and is not cost effective.

Buy Hill's Science Diet Puppy Food Now

Hello other dogs! I was eating this for a while because it was recommended to me by a vet and then I got bored and stopped eating it. My mom didn't like that a bag didn't have any closing system. Then I switched to other brands (like Taste of the Wild) trying to find the best match for my palette of flavours and I am eating Nutrience now. My mom is happy because the bag has a closing zip that helps to maintain the freshness of the food until the last bite. Also I make her happy because now I eat my food with pleasure. But try Hills it is a great brand. But remember you need to find YOUR flavour.

Read Best Reviews of Hill's Science Diet Puppy Food Here

Hands down the best commercial food available for growing French Bulldog puppies like mine. Their growth spurt between 2-6 months requires full nutrition and palatable taste. She gets that with this food.

Want Hill's Science Diet Puppy Food Discount?

Cheaper then petsmart and delivered to my door! The box was pretty beat up but otherwise it didn't damage the dog food bag.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment