List Price: $69.99
Sale Price: $69.31
Today's Bonus: 1% Off
As a previous Beefeaters Salmon buyer I used to spend a lot of money on Salmon. I was disappointed in Beefeaters Quality so I opted to try something different. I admit I first tried the 1oz size package and my 3 Cats fell in love. Knowing this bag would be a better deal than buying lots of 1oz packages I ordered it.
Well It arrived; the moment it arrived my cats were in a very adorable mood. After opening the box I promptly found one of my cats sniffing and licking the Amazon box!
I'm glad to report that they love the Salmon just as much as they love the Amazon box that it came in; in fact a whole lot more.
Pros: Resealable bag
Easy to portion out
Your cats will love you forever if you buy them this.
Cons: It's not free, so it will cost you. But the Love you get back will reduce this con greatly if not reduce it to 0.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
After almost losing one of my furkids (2 shih tzu, 1 lab and 1 westie) and my Vet telling me not to feed them any food or treats from China. I really started seraching for food and treats that were made in AMERICA! (Orijen, made in Canada is also great!) I came across Whole Life Pet Products. They were a little more expensive, but totally worth it!!! The furkids LOVE the whole line of freeze dried treats. They hear the bag opening and they come from anywhere in the house and sometimes they just sit next to the cupboard where I store their treats wagging their tails, waiting for a treat :))I have peace of mind and they have healthy treats. So worth It! cheaper then hospital stays and vet bills and the thought of losing one of them, because I was too cheap to spend a little more for something safe and healthy for them, would be very hard to deal with.
0 comments:
Post a Comment