List Price: $16.42
Sale Price: $14.12
Today's Bonus: 14% Off
i have senior aged dogs & milkbones senior is an excellent product for them & they love it. hope to continue to purchase it.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
These are perfect for our senior greyhound. He developed a chronic gastrointestinal problem and the vets said that he had to be on a prescription low-fat dog food and special low-fat treats. These Milk-Bone Senior treats have 1/3 LESS FAT and cost only about 25% of the expensive prescription-type treats... and he likes these much more than the expensive stuff. I did a nutritional comparison between the two and these are better.I checked with the vets and they said these were perfectly okay to substitute for the other treats for Casey. If your dog needs a special diet, check with your vet about these to make sure they are appropriate.
Also, since the local supermarkets don't always carry them, it's great to be able to order them through Amazon.
Buy Milk Bone Senior Biscuits for Dogs, 20-Ounce (Pack of 4) Now
They are great, keep my dog regular. My dog was throwing up before she took these. My name is Robert not Stan.Read Best Reviews of Milk Bone Senior Biscuits for Dogs, 20-Ounce (Pack of 4) Here
When my local store stopped selling the Milk Bone Senior I automatically turned to amazon and found what I needed at a very good price. My dog loves milk bone and since she is older and a little heavy, she needs the senior mix to keep the calories down. Also very fast delivery from the seller.Want Milk Bone Senior Biscuits for Dogs, 20-Ounce (Pack of 4) Discount?
Awesome price on a product where I use at least one a day for my 9 yr old mini-dachshund. He has to have one at bed time religiously.
0 comments:
Post a Comment