List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $3.99
Today's Bonus:
I've been purchasing Nylabone products for about 10 years, and I've never been disappointed. The quality & value are excellent, and it keeps my toy poodle busy.
Another reviewer said these were "stale" which they are not. Sometimes they are packaged looking like they have a chalky, whitish film, but that is totally normal. Plus, the expiration date on my package said 2015. (2 years from now.) (Please see my picture which I added.)
There's no reason why any small puppy (without the jaws of a chupacabra), could enjoy this safely. It may not last as long, but I would not HESITATE to give these to any puppy. Plus, if you are worried about size, they sell petite bones & larger bones so that should make your decision easier.
Overall, I give this product 5 stars.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My puppy is teething so I had previously purchased the original Nylabone made out of flavored plastic. The dog loved it, not super excited about the regular bone but she did put a lot of work into destroying it. When she finally finished the original plastic bone I decided to go back to the store and grab some more. I was looking around and came across these, "natural," flavored bones and thought.... "SWEET!!! Same great bone but easier to digest!" How wrong I was. First off this is NOTHING like the plastic teething bones. They crumble easily... and by easily I mean my 3.5 month old Wheaten Terrier destroyed these in less than 30min, and she's only about 15 pounds right now. They are recommended for dogs 6 months + with pretty much a full set of permanent teeth because they can shred the bone more easily and to a finer debris. For my dog this was BS... she destroyed these into tiny little flakes that can be easily digested AND managed to get them all over her underbelly and tangled in her fur. The mess wasn't an issue.. the durability was. This is basically an expensive treat, I much rather give her bullysticks over this as a treat (and they last longer). If your dog is teething, this is def NOT the Nylabone version you want. Stick to the original plastic flavored bones or frozen towels. Both work great.Buy Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bones, 3-Bone Variety Pack, Petite Now
My dogs love these; but these were stale.Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bones, 3-Bone Variety Pack, Petite
Read Best Reviews of Nylabone Healthy Edibles Bones, 3-Bone Variety Pack, Petite Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment