List Price: $2.80
Sale Price: $2.49
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
My dogs are crazy about these bones! For treats, nothing makes them happier. This is the only edible dog bone they take awhile to chew. All the others they devour in under 1 minute. They chew at this bone for some time and then I take it away to save for the next day chewing. My theory is they release stress when they chew. I noticed my havanese girl has a lot less nervous tension after chewing on the N-bone. Typically, she licks herself all day and all night long. She has slowed down dramatically on the licking and I think these bones amongst other things have played a part in that. She sinks restfully into my lap after a chewing session where before I could feel her body was tense.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My little grandpup is nutty for this bone!! It is the only thing that soothes him..especially when he flys. Kippy says "YIPPEE" when he sees gram gram comin with his nutter butter!! And the price is great!!Buy N-Bone Pupper Nutter - Small - 4" - 2 pack Now
THESE ARE ONE OF A FEW BONES THE DOG ENJOYS.. PLEASE NEVER STOP SELLING THEM. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THEMRead Best Reviews of N-Bone Pupper Nutter - Small - 4" - 2 pack Here
Take the instructions very seriously on the back. So glad they put it in bold too. It states to WATCH your pet when giving these bones. My dog was fine until the last part that she just decided to swallow causing her to momentarily choke. Enough to scare me. So glad I was watching her. She reallly loved them and they are long lasting. Just following the instructions to heart.These are wonderful treats, my dog adores them and they are safe for her. A very fine product for dogs.
0 comments:
Post a Comment