Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Labrador Retriever 30 Formula, 30-Pound Bag

Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Labrador Retriever 30 Formula, 30-Pound Bag
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $43.34
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

My Lab has been eating this food for over 8 years. Before finding this product, her skin allergies caused lifeless fur and hot spots that turned into mange. Her coat is shiny and soft and she hasn't had a hot spot since I changed to Royal Canin. Roxy, now 10, is not overweight, has no arthritis symptoms or any other health issues. I attribute her good health to her diet. Knowing this food is specially formulated for Labs and any health issues they have is PRICELESS.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I adopted a 3yr old choclate lab 4 months back. She has been a sweetheart but has had her share of problems with food. The first 2 weeks of getting her, she hardly ate & I wasnt too worried considering it was a new enviornment & all. The 2 weeks became 6 & now I was going crazy. I knew her previous owners fed her BENEFUL & my vet along with the entire dog loving world absolutely frown upon that food brand. After trying CANIDAE, INNOVA & BLUE, she ate a little bit of BLUE but I had to hand feed her that if not stuff it in her mouth. After speaking to my vet again & asking for her recommendation, she suggested Royal Canin & off I was doing the research. From AMAZON's site to PETCO's site there have been nothing but great reviews. I purchased a bag, put it in her bowl & just like that she eats it within a few minutes of putting it in her bowl, she has learnt to chew & not swallow due to the kibbel size, this works well as a training tool as well with her. Instantly my food worries were gone. Almost 1 bag later & about to order my 2nd bag now, I have seen a lot of good changes in her. Most importantly her energy level has gone up. Initially when we played fetch, she would run a couple of time & then stop & call it a day. Now she will run up & down a parking lot 10 odd time before she is completely tired & give up. She is shedding a lot less. Dont know where to attribute this little miracle but its true. I am extremely pleased. All I know is I have a normal & healthy dog due to this food. If you have a LAB, get this NOW.

Buy Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Labrador Retriever 30 Formula, 30-Pound Bag Now

If I drive down the street and buy this at the store it's more expensive, now I have it delivered for less! Worth it! Plus my lab mix actually chews his food now....although he still chews random things when he's bored so It's not a cure all like some vet techs have tried to convince me.

Read Best Reviews of Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Labrador Retriever 30 Formula, 30-Pound Bag Here

I was hoping the food would reduce his shedding problems, but no such luckyet. Poor dog was in a kennel at the Humane Society for 9 months, several of them with a broken leg, poor fellow.

Want Royal Canin Dry Dog Food, Labrador Retriever 30 Formula, 30-Pound Bag Discount?

Foods I've used: Canidae, Wellness, Natural Balance, Science Diet, Taste of the Wild, Blue Buffalo, Solid Gold, Castor and Pollux, Merrick, Innova, Iams, Beneful, Avoderm, Nutro, Nature's Variety, Nature's Choice, most of the Purina foods including ProPlan, California Natural and also the prescription food from Royal Canin, which was amazing to our very sick dog at the time. I've owned, mixed breeds and labs but mainly my dogs have been big, and usually back and forth to vets for ear infections, ulcers, skin disorders, colitis and on and on. The two 'backyard bred' labs I have now are the healthiest dogs I've ever owned. They were on TOTW, but they were losing way too much fur on it. I've used Royal Canin for years, off and on. I read a lot and keep thinking it's bad food, oddly because my dogs usually have done well on it. Some dogs it doesn't matter what you feed them, they are sick anyway. And labs seem to be sicker and sicker these days. (Overbreeding....way way tweaked pedigreed lines and inbreeding..but that's a whole 'nother review). We switched off of TOTW recently going back to RC and it helps to keep my labs' coats shiny, thick. Eyes aren't full of gunk. Excrement is not resembling toxic waste (which always happens on the ultra expensive foods). Royal Canin gets my vote and we'll probably stick with it for a very long time. I'm done reading nazi reviews about dog food dogs aren't humans and they aren't wolves either.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment