List Price: $13.09
Sale Price: $10.91
Today's Bonus: 17% Off
I have a fifteen year old cat with bad hips, and probably bad knees and other joints. She was really depressed, to the point where we'd have to take her food to her on the couch because she wouldn't/couldn't walk to where it usually is. I don't know what I expected from these treats, but it's been dramatic. She's playing with her toys again, she's chasing the younger cats around the house, and she just looks *happy*. I've only had her 6 months, and I've never seen her look happy. Oh, and she finally likes me now, since I'm giving her treats everyday. ;) I don't know what they put in these treats, but if my cat's happy, I'm happy.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My 13-year old cat started getting stiff in his hindquarters while suffering from a digestive illness a couple of years ago. He would get up from a nap and do that "pegleg" walk with his back legs for awhile until he got loosened up again. Eventually he even stopped sleeping in his usual positions and would just crouch instead.I had witnessed the beneficial effects of glucosamine on my mother's arthritis, as well as the arthritis of older dogs I've taken care of. My cat hates pills but has never turned down a treat, so I got a bag of these to try out on him. Within just a couple of weeks he was getting up from long naps and immediately walking as fluidly as he always had. I was so pleased that I've been buying them ever since, and giving him at least one or two a day. Once he broke into a brand-new bag and ate all the treats before I got home; the mega-dose of vitamin C wreaked some pretty wild havoc on his digestive tract, but luckily the effects were short-lived.
Now he is almost 16 and still galloping across the back yard, running up and down his cat-ladder, and leaping for moths. Thanks, Overby Farm!
Buy Overby Farm Hip Flex Cat Supplement, The Soft Chewable for Felines 6 Ounce Now
This was the first time my cat actually turned up her nose at a treat. Guess the cherry juice aroma was not inviting enough. I like cherry juice--unfortunately this is only good for felines.Read Best Reviews of Overby Farm Hip Flex Cat Supplement, The Soft Chewable for Felines 6 Ounce Here
Got it fast. I have a cat with joint problems and this works for him, he limps eats these and doen't limp any more.Want Overby Farm Hip Flex Cat Supplement, The Soft Chewable for Felines 6 Ounce Discount?
I have a few 'senior citizen' kitties and wanted to start them on a glucosamine supplement. I was really excited to try this product due to the natural omegas in it, but none of my cats liked it. Even my youngest who will eat anything, wouldn't touch it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment