Sweet Potato Steak Fries

Cadet 2-Pound Sweet Potato Steak Fries Dog Snack
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $19.99
Sale Price: $16.14
Today's Bonus: 19% Off
Buy Now

Not to be a negative review, but adding some information I learned on this product that I feel should be on the product description for buyers. The information on the package states that the fries should not be given to small dogs. Well, we have a 10# Maltese small dog. Seller was very quick to respond to my question on this, saying that the product is like jerky and should be cut into smaller bits for small dogs. Well, I tried to cut it into smaller pieces, but it is tough stuff. Also, the product is from China. Not a surprise as lots of stuff from China. Other sweet potato fries at local store are from China also. And they say sweet potato jerky on package. I elected to ask Amazon for a refund and they were very prompt to issue a refund. I will go back to my local store and buy the treats I had purchased; the sweet potato fries were soft and moist and no problem for our small dog. These would probably work fine with a larger dog and be no problem for dog to eat.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My dogs finally decided to try these, but without enthusiasm. The sweet potato with chicken treats are much preferred. I won't buy these again.

Buy Sweet Potato Steak Fries Now

These are the best sweet potato treats that I have bought and the price was right. My dog loves these and they are nice and chewy so it takes her a while to eat them. This is a good thing because she is a lab that loves to chew!

Read Best Reviews of Sweet Potato Steak Fries Here

My two dogs love them and can't get enough. Price is very reasonable. Product is soft so no hard chewing.

Want Sweet Potato Steak Fries Discount?

I have 2 dogs and they love all the cadet products. I feel good about buying their products, because my girls love them so much.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment