List Price: $5.39
Sale Price: $3.08
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
A bit of a disappointment. Our Pit Bull loves rawhide chews, but unfortunately has shown little interest in this chew.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I love these especially because they are in fact MADE IN AMERICA! It's so hard to find rawhides that are legit from USA. Only downside is the braids are all different sizes, so i received some that are a little too big for my puppy now.. but will hold on to them to use as he grows.Buy Banded Braid Dog Treat Now
Our Shepherd mix dog really enjoyed this. He was content for a couple of evenings working on it. He came over to get it as soon as I took it out of the box. I will order definitely these again.Read Best Reviews of Banded Braid Dog Treat Here
My 4 month old puppy is teething and has been working on this bone for several weeks. He absolutely loves it. I will definitely buy more and recommend this product to anyone.Most rawhides don't last long around my Golden Retriever, but these braided ones seem to take quite a bit longer to chew, and my dog loves them. This is the best price I've found too, by a long shot!
0 comments:
Post a Comment