Pig Ears Bulk

Pig Ears Bulk
Customer Ratings: 3.5 stars
List Price: $236.44
Sale Price: $98.99
Today's Bonus: 58% Off
Buy Now

Put dog really likes pigs ears and I have a very hard time finding pigs ears locally. The purchase is easy. Comes in a large box. The ears are big, takes my dog longer to chew up! Compared to what I pay here in town for pig ears, Amazon has a great price, This in not my first purchase or will it be my last.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I bought these because the place I usually buy them was out. To keep the dogs from turning me in for abuse, I had to get them ordered. There were a couple of "whole ears" but the packages that I received were mostly ear strips. Although this did hold me over until I can order from my regular place (the dogs didn't call the ASPCA), I will not purchase these again. If you have small dogs, this would probably be a good purchase.

Buy Pig Ears Bulk Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment