List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $58.99
Today's Bonus:
My dog loves these treats! However the # of treats in the box would have been helpful in choosing which item to select for the best value. 32 Large treats in a 5 lb. box. Do the math. This is a great product. Just look for a great price.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Every time I get one out for my dog he cant wait to eat it. I've noticed his teeth are much cleaner and his breathe is great too! Highly recommended.Buy Bright Bites Daily Dental Dog Treats, Fresh Spearmint Large, 5 Pound Box Now
I wish I did a before and after picture. My dog is about 11 1/2 and I was giving her milk bones. Her teeth were brown and her breath was terrible. After about 1 year of using them, her teeth are so much better. I recommend this product.Read Best Reviews of Bright Bites Daily Dental Dog Treats, Fresh Spearmint Large, 5 Pound Box Here
These treats come individually wrapped so they keep well. I use them as a "top of the line" treat to keep the dog distracted until the guests are seated because he is likely to greet guests with too much enthusiasm. I am not sure how well they digest. Some times it seems they come through almost as if they were pieces of plastic, but that might be caused by his over excitement and haste in chewing. They are supposed to be actually chewed, not practically inhaled. The dog absolutely loves them. I can't really tell anything about their breath or teeth cleaning properties.Want Bright Bites Daily Dental Dog Treats, Fresh Spearmint Large, 5 Pound Box Discount?
Scout loves these treats! And they do an excellent job of keeping her teeth clean and white! She can hardly wait for me to open the package.
0 comments:
Post a Comment