List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $12.22
Today's Bonus:
These are small very crunchy treats of various irregular sizes that my dog seems to like a lot. Those pieces that are a little larger can be snapped into smaller sizes. I'm always looking for different wholesome treats and these have been a hit with my dog.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
We call this doggy crack in our house. Our dogs simply cannot get enough of the bison and liver bark! It's high in protein and great for training. Plus, you can't beat that the ingredients are all made in the USA. Definitely purchasing this treat again.Buy Clear Conscience Pet Beef and Bison Liver Bark Dog Treats Now
When Abby saw the package she was pretty excited. She could smell the treats through the packaging. She just "loves" these treats. They are not a soft treat so they give her something to crunch too. I buy her special treats because she is a special girl. Give them a try...I'm sure that your dog will just love, love, them!!Read Best Reviews of Clear Conscience Pet Beef and Bison Liver Bark Dog Treats Here
My AmStaff absolutely loves these treats! He could smell them through the package and wouldn't leave my side until I opened it. Good thing the mail doesn't get put through a slot in the door or I would have come home to a big mess! These treats warranted his "happy dance"; whenever Rooney gets a treat that he really loves he'll bring it to the middle of the living room and dance around it waving and wiggling his butt up in the air before he eats it. We love all of the clear conscience products we've tried, and it's great to know that I'm feeding my dog something that is really good for him and doesn't have any of the extra fillers he doesn't need!Want Clear Conscience Pet Beef and Bison Liver Bark Dog Treats Discount?
All 5 pooches loved it and even wanted to eat the paper with the smell on it. I in home dog board and even the boarders loved it. They were begging for more. The taste testers were 3 min. poodles, a yorkie and a westie.
0 comments:
Post a Comment