List Price: $6.28
Sale Price: $4.29
Today's Bonus: 32% Off
This stuff works just like it says. It clouds up initially and then 2 hours later the water is crystal clear! Worth every penny, and not really that expensive. Works on all types of cloudiness. Absolutely awesome.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
It will cloud up for about two hours, then it gets clear. Lasts a good time as well. I used it in a freshwater goldfish/koi tankBuy Clarity, 100 mL / 3.4 fl. oz. Now
I don't own fish; I actually bought this to see if I could use it to get all the air bubbles out of a desktop toy: LED "jellyfish" tank. The additive forces water impurities out of solution near-instantly; after a few minutes of letting the pumps recirculate the water, I switched it off, and waited. In about two hours, all the previously dissolved solids had formed a thin layer on the bottom, and all but a handful of tiny bubbles had collapsed.If the tank had filters, I suspect the water would be totally clear, now. For my purposes, it actually works better than expected; when the pumps are running (on and off) for about two minutes, the solids stirred back up from the bottom turn the water very slightly murky, which gives the LEDs a cool "spotlight" effect; like shining a light through seawater. The bubbles from the tap water remain banished, and the latex "jellyfish" no longer bob around at the top.
If only the jellyfish tank had shipped with a small amount of this. And filtration.
0 comments:
Post a Comment