Whole Life Pet Products Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Salmon Filet Treats for Dogs, 2-Ounce

Whole Life Pet Products Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Salmon Filet Treats for Dogs, 2-Ounce
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $16.99
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Expensive but OK for an occasional splurge. Nothing artifical, smells strongly of salmon. I break them apart for my small dogs.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

This is absolutely my cat's all time favorite treat. He can hear the bag being opened no matter where his is in the house and comes running. He even drools for this treat (no other food makes him drool).

Needs to be cut or pulled apart for cats (pieces are HUGE). But a 2 ounce bag goes a long way. Do not bother with the 1 once bag you pay more and you will be reordering it more often.

This is one ingredient SALMON. So you know what your giving your pet. It is also made in the USA unlike all the other freeze dried salmon cat treats on the market. Be careful what you buy and feed your loved ones.

Buy Whole Life Pet Products Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Salmon Filet Treats for Dogs, 2-Ounce Now

My cat loves this treat. It smells bad and is expensive but my cat, because he's old, gets whatever he wants.

Read Best Reviews of Whole Life Pet Products Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Salmon Filet Treats for Dogs, 2-Ounce Here

I love Whole Life pet Products because they are all natural, nothing added. Max loves the taste of all of them, Chicken, Salmon and Venison. I always order form Gulf Coast Pet Supply because they are amazing in how quickly they ship and get the order to us. Max and I are both happy!

Want Whole Life Pet Products Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Salmon Filet Treats for Dogs, 2-Ounce Discount?

I use freeze dried salmon, turkey and chicken treats for my cats. They loved these salmon treats. I loved these salmon treats. They were a great size and even though they came in a bag there was very little crumbles/powder in the bag. They were a nice texture (not hard and brittle) and looked to be of good quality. I stored them sealed in their original bag in the pantry with their food, like I do with all their treats. Yesterday when I went to give some to my cats I found them green and powdery looking. They had molded. I have never had this happen with freeze dried treats before this. Considering the price, I cannot recommend this brand of salmon treats. I will say that I have not had this problem with the chicken or turkey treats, just the salmon.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment