Everlasting Veggie Treat Ball Dog Toy Size: Small

Everlasting Veggie Treat Ball Dog Toy Size: Small
Customer Ratings: 3 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $22.04
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

My friend has one of these and it keeps her dog occupied for hours which allowed her to study or whatever she needed to do. So I decided to try it. My 2 1/2 year old mini dachshund figured out how to pop the hard treat out in less than 5 min. If this was it, I wouldn't have a problem because she's pretty smart, but it says on the package virtually indestructible and she tore chunks out of the thing you put the treats in. I've never had a problem with her ripping things (other than cheap stuffed animals if she can get them) and she bit chunks off. It's a good idea and works for some, but definitely not hard to destroy as they claim, at least not for her...

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment