List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $6.95
Today's Bonus:
This product is great, I was trying to find a steady supply at a fair price. But $45.88 for a small bag that costs $3.50 in the supermarket? I think something may be amiss here.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My dogs are so excited over this product, they practically fight over it. It's funny to watch. It seems to have a really great taste that they love. With continued use I hope to see good results for their teeth.Buy Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treat Small Now
My dog loves the taste of Dentastix and his teeth are cleaner and his breath is fresher.Read Best Reviews of Pedigree Dentastix Dog Treat Small Here
You will never sell anything at 10X the supermarket price. Do you proofread your own ads??????What is going on here? Why is a 6 oz bag of treats so much?
0 comments:
Post a Comment