List Price: $19.95
Sale Price: $16.80
Today's Bonus: 16% Off
This is absolutely the best product I have ever used for treating any kind of sore or skin problem on a dog, bar none. I've been using Happy Jack since the 80's on all kinds of skin problems and it heals without fail.
It has outperformed anything I have ever received from the Vet. In isolated cases, there are times an antibiotic may need to be given for a severe skin infection along with the Happy Jack but it heals twice as fast with the Happy Jack.
I actually had a Lab come and sit the first thing in the morning waiting to get the medicine on a bad case of skin infection. It evidently soothed the open flesh wound.
RH
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
i put this on my black lab to treat a large spot on her back and sides. I noticed her lick at it a few times, but nothing major. Within 72 hours my beautful girl was dead. The vet said she died of sulfur poisoning. Please watch your animal and be sure they dont lick even a small amount of this. no words can describe what a hole this has left in my life.Buy Sarcoptic Mange Medicine - 8 oz - By Happy Jack Now
After trying veterinary shampoos and K-9 Revolution, my dog was still itching and whining in misery from Cheyletiella mange. Granted, this is not a burrowing mange mite like the sarcopic mange the bottle targets, but it was still not reacting to anything else I tried. I was at a point where I would try anything to make him feel better.This stuff smells horrible (your dog and probably your house will smell like turpentine after use) but after dousing my Corgi with it and leaving it in a couple days before bathing him, he is itch-free!. Also be wary of where your dog sleeps etc. while the treatment is on him/her. I have a nice oily yellowish spot on my comforter. The treatment is an nasty orange color, but since my dog is orange, I can't really say if it would stain a light colored dog. I don't know.
Anyhow If any of my pets come in contact with mange in the future, I'll spend the money on this stuff before I fork out left and right for more expensive stuff from the veterinarian.
Read Best Reviews of Sarcoptic Mange Medicine - 8 oz - By Happy Jack Here
We used this on our french bulldog and it worked! It took about 2 weeks of treatment and he was back to normal. Smells terrible and leaves a waxy yellow residue but it works and that's all that matters. Would highly recommend.Want Sarcoptic Mange Medicine - 8 oz - By Happy Jack Discount?
It worked for my Australian Shepherd. He was without scabies within 10 days of use. It does stink up the house because its pretty much straight sulfur. It also temporarily stained my dog's white hair yellow but it washed out after a thorough bathing. Also be advised you are not supposed to use water with it. That took my a while to figure out. I probably just didn't read something.
0 comments:
Post a Comment