List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $8.95
Today's Bonus:
I agree they are smaller than I had hoped, but my dog has a traditional rawhide allergy and these seem to be working. I wish they were a little bit less expensive but they are worth it to keep my dog defecatlng normally. No more soft stool. I ordered more.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My dog is EXTREMELY fussy about any dog chew.... until I discovered Tasman's All-Natural Elk Rawhide Rolls. They were an instant hit. The medium rolls I received were 6 1/4" long so they were as advertised. I like the fact that they're a 'novel rawhide' keeping the chance of any allergic response low. I definitely will be buying more!!Buy Tasman's Natural Pet All-Natural Elk Rawhide Rolls Now
They look much bigger in the picture. My dog finish one in 5 minutes. Quality is lacking. Too expensive. Don't buy into the natural mumbo jumbo. It's just creative marketing.Read Best Reviews of Tasman's Natural Pet All-Natural Elk Rawhide Rolls Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment