Snack 21 Salmon Snacks for Dogs

Snack 21 Salmon Snacks for Dogs
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $10.48
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Purchased these after the dog tried and loved them. Compared the different sizes online and purchased one that was reportedly far larger than the other, for more $. Took screen shots when I placed the order, as I typically do when placing an order with a new vendor or performing a transaction where a record is important. In this case, I bought six, and all six of them together still were not as large as the one package the site said I was purchasing. I complained to the vendor, and they refused to accommodate. I told them I had a screen shot, and they actually went in and changed the page! I sent them my screen shot from the order, and they claimed they couldn't have changed their page for their product. Will find another source for this if we decide to get it again.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

We have given our dog this product for over 5 years now. He gets a piece most mornings. He enjoys it so much. Sure, his breath smells a bit fishy afterwards, but I'll trade that for a happy dog with a healthy coat.

Buy Snack 21 Salmon Snacks for Dogs Now

I recently had a very difficult period of allergies with my 2 dachshunds. My older dog is very picky about treats. he will only eat soft treats, no hard biscuits whatsoever. Now that he has been diagnosed with allergies to wheat, corn, chicken, and rice, I can't find ANY soft treats to give him. He loves the fish treats and they are now his only treat, so I always have some variety on hand.

Read Best Reviews of Snack 21 Salmon Snacks for Dogs Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment