List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $14.44
Today's Bonus:
I cannot say enough good things about these wonderful dog treats! My dear female dog is a very fussy eater--but no problems whatsoever with these delightful "smooches"! In no time at all, she learned to come for a "smooch" and is so happy to munch on these heart-shaped treats--they are just the right size, too. And I am happy that they are made from such quality ingredients with no worries about unhealthy side effects. Made in the U.S. by a very conscientious company. In fact my dog also likes another product they make--Embark. Do not hesitate to buy them--your dog will love you even more for doing so!
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My 2 little dogs love the Smooches. They're lower in calories, so I don't feel guilty for feeding them as a bedtime treat. Healthy treats for all dogs & the ingredients fit their new healthier menu.Buy The Honest Kitchen Smooches Cookies Now
I bought these just to give my dogs a little something different. They loved them. They are nice bite size treats and are not filled with alot of stuff that I cannot pronounce or have to look up in the dictionary. My pups give them two paws up!Read Best Reviews of The Honest Kitchen Smooches Cookies Here
This treat is one of our Coton's favorites. She stands at the cupboard door where they're kept, knowing if we see her we'll probably give her one, although we don't usually give more than 1 or 2 a day. Healthy ingredients make it a no brainer.I use these along with the pecks to reward my dog. These are larger than the pecks but they are reasonable rewards, even for a 20 pound dog. I say that because we watch his weight and try to keep him healthy. No worries about that because the ingredients seem safe. The calories are on the box, I think there are 3, but please check. Anyway, my Rat Terrier loves them. I give him one when I leave the house and other when training and he does something especially desirable. Will be purchasing them again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment