List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus:
I bought these to store my cats' food that I buy in the 3 lb bags. I hesitated because I think they are expensive ($18 each... for a plastic container), but finally got them and am glad I did. I like the easy push-top seal & feel like their food is kept fresh from the 1st scoop to the last. Will be buying a couple more of the smaller size. The entire contents of the 3 lb bag fills it to the top..perfect.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
I use these containers to store my flour and sugar and oatmeal and such. The sizes are perfect and I love the organized look on my counter.Buy OXO Pet Pop Container, Big Square, 4-Liter Now
It doesn't fit a small 5 lb bag of dogfood. I should have looked at size before ordering. I buy the smallest bag available, so I thought it would be fine. I also buy the tiniest kibble size for my chihuahua. Also, not sure if this container will hold up being bounced around on my ceramic tile while my 2 kids take turns feeding her. I do like how it's easy for kids to open canister making this chore not so much of a chore. I also like that my brother can find and identify the dogs food easily because of the see through canister when we ask him to dog sit. I'm really bummed that it won't fit a 5 lb bag. The whole point of buying this was to keep mice in the fall and ants away, and now I'll have to use 2 canisters. Starting to think of reusing this for dog bones and just settling on a $5 cheaper cereal container at Walmart for dogs food. Problem is, I don't pour I measure the dogs food, so I'll have to see what works.Read Best Reviews of OXO Pet Pop Container, Big Square, 4-Liter Here
Just exactly what I need for flour storage in my RV. I love OXO products and this hasn't let me down. They are not indestructible as one arrived by UPS broken, but Amazon replaced it in just a few days. Through the see-through sides, I like being able to judge how much flour I have without removing the container from the cupboard. I wouldn't suggest keeping these containers out in the open if they're used for food stuffs as the light may compromise the freshness of the food, but I keep them inside the cupboard until ready to use.The button that seals it works easy, with a simple push. And when you push to unseal, it is an easy cover to remove even one-handed while keeping your extra-excited dog away with one hand while getting his treat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment