List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus:
Freeze dried meats are the only food my CAT will eat. I know it is only meant to be a treat for dogs, but my cat eats it. For his regular meals, we have to feed him pureed canned food by syringe. So, thank you for your product. It is expensive but your prices are better than others.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
My cat recently was diagnosed with diabetes, and so I had to stop giving him his treats. I found these online, and the vet thinks they are wonderful for him. They are all meat absolutely nothing else. They can be fed (freeze)dried as is, or can be run under water, which turns them into a beautiful piece of meat! My cat loves them, and I am happy that I can give him treats that he not only enjoys, but also begs for!Buy Whole Life Pet Pure Meat All Natural Freeze Dried Beef Filet Treats 4 oz Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment