List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $5.98
Today's Bonus:
I love all of Zukes products. The Zukes bones are the only ones that keep my German Shepherd Pup occupied for long periods of time. She prefers these over the Himalayan Dog Chews but the one thing is that the Clean Cherry Berry flavor seems to stain more than the Clean Carrot or the Green Apple Crisp ones. Just be mindful that the red ones should be chewed on a flat, easy-to-clean surface (vs. carpet or cloth).
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Dogs will love these sized for their size. My dogs found these too rich.even though they great for dental.iBuy Zukes Z- Bone Giant Edible Grain-Free Dental Chew Clean Berry Crisp 3.88 ounce bone Now
Both of my dogs inhaled this thing. They loved it! I'll definitely have to order more. they're not hard to chew like a rawhide so they were able to eat it fast, but they must have loved the tasteI had seen this brand advertised for sensitive stomach dogs. Though Tiki isn't normally too affected, I like the idea of it not being too harsh. When I opened it, she immediately went crazy. (Dogs must really be interested in different smells because it was nothing like cherry to me. haha)Its large size made it last longer, so that was very much appreciated. Tiki is 70 pounds and the bone looked about the right size for her, if not a tad big. It's a VERY dense bone so if your dog is only 30 pounds, you really may want to go for the smaller size, otherwise you will likely need to take it away half way through to avoid vomiting.
I highly recommend this product, whether it's this size or the smaller bones for smaller breeds. Our dog loved it! I've already ordered the apple flavor to try out next.
Want Zukes Z- Bone Giant Edible Grain-Free Dental Chew Clean Berry Crisp 3.88 ounce bone Discount?
After seeing how much my dog loved the 'clean carrot crunch' flavor of the same bone,I decided to try this one as well. He absolutely loved both bones but I think he enjoyed the cherry flavor a bit more, ate it in about half the time. Again as he is allergy prone I watched for problems later, but as with the other flavor he was fine.
So far, these are the best teeth-cleaning bones I have found for my dog. I'm very happy with them, will be trying apple next.
0 comments:
Post a Comment