List Price: $25.99
Sale Price: $17.95
Today's Bonus: 31% Off
My 2 year old 60 pound Husky loves these chips.
She sits patiently while I open the bag. :-)
Then I toss it to her and she FLIPS it around.
I call it her "flip chip"!
Great product and great price!
Also made in USA.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
What else can I say: both Shelties love them, and they last for days. No more giving them 2 or 3 chews a night. Excellent product.Buy Premium USA Beef Hide - Chips 2 lb Now
If you have smaller dogs, like my cairn terries, these are great. They are non-offensive so if you have dogs who have long muzzle hair, then it doesn't make a horrible mess like pig ears and other chews do. My little girl terrier loves to carry them around the house and hide them here and there, so being non-offensive and very clean pieces of rawhide, its ok if she hides one somewhere I don't find it for a while. Not oily, not greasy at all and don't attract ants or other insects.Read Best Reviews of Premium USA Beef Hide - Chips 2 lb Here
These are like the pieces that are left over after they make the real chips. These certainly are not "premium" or "thick," as advertised. Disappointed and stuck with a large bag of chips I can't use. They are too light for a large dog, which makes them a choking hazard.These are sort of irregular in size and shape. This works well for us since one of our schnauzers weighs 18 pounds and one weighs 10. They seem to enjoy them. I am glad to find a chew made in the USA,
0 comments:
Post a Comment