Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks - 40-Ounce Bags / Pack of 4

Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks - 40-Ounce Bags / Pack of 4
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: Price Unavailable
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

This is by far the best deal for beggin strips that i have found anywhere.... I compared the price per ounce of this seller with other sellers on here and it was a no comparison this was well cheaper. For dog owners who sometimes spoil their pets too much this is for you. I have a jack russell terrier and he loves these treats and only these treats. I bought 8 bags f these and they should last me throughout most of 2013. the bags are huge and the treats are fresh!

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My dog goes insane over these! Will practically bite your hand off for them...LOL! If they taste anything like real bacon at all no dog will ever be able to resist? I believe most people can't resist bacon themselves! I got an AMAZING deal on these, was totally worth the wait to receive them! I will probably never find another deal like I did on these ever again. I thank you and my dog thanks you!

Buy Beggin' Strips Bacon & Cheese Flavors Dog Snacks - 40-Ounce Bags / Pack of 4 Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment