Chubby Chews 4-1/2-Inch Premium Rawhide Knotted Bone Wrapped with Real Chicken, Natural Brown Shade

Chubby Chews 4-1/2-Inch Premium Rawhide Knotted Bone Wrapped with Real Chicken, Natural Brown Shade, 4 Pieces Per Bag
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $11.50
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

Our dog really likes it and keeps chewing on it even after she breaks it all apart into small bits. But it doesn't last very long.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I've got a small dog who is a chewing fanatic constantly have to give her something so she doesn't chew electronics. She was a big fan of these, but they were gone in less than an hour of her chewing. Maybe that's what they're supposed to do but since I was looking for something long lasting, they didn't work out.

Buy Chubby Chews 4-1/2-Inch Premium Rawhide Knotted Bone Wrapped with Real Chicken, Natural Brown Shade Now

Chubby Chews are USDA certified and not made in China so therefore are deemed safe for your dog and I have been using these exclusively (their products) for about a year without any problems or gastrointestional issues. Whenever I used Waggin' Train, Dingo, Pork Chomps, and Be Good both my dogs would exhibit GI problems. (Years ago this never happened but it does now). So, I highly recommend Chubby Chews. Yes, they are more expensive than what you can find at the discount store but they're safe and comfortable for your buddy and less expensive than a trip to the veterinarian.

Read Best Reviews of Chubby Chews 4-1/2-Inch Premium Rawhide Knotted Bone Wrapped with Real Chicken, Natural Brown Shade Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment