List Price: $13.99
Sale Price: $10.95
Today's Bonus: 22% Off
I received these just a few days ago for Christmas for my dog, Sunny, and he already knows which bag these are in. He loves them! He somehow knows the different bags of treats I have regardless if I make any noise taking them from his cupboard. He senses the treats being taken out and he sits nicely by my side waiting for me to give him one. He then runs to his place and eats it until every last crumb is gone! I'm definitely going to get more of these treats and also try some other flavors.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Healthy, tasty treats. I usually break them in half. I have four dogs, and they all go crazy for these bars. I highly recommend them!Buy Blue Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs, Bacon, Egg and Cheese, 16-Ounce Bag Now
I own a service dog that takes care of me 24/7. He is always working and gets very few "treats". When he does get one I want it to be nutritional and pure. He eats only BB food so it made sense to try BB biscuits. Not only are they all natural, nutritious etc... He loves them. So if you want to give your dog a treat they'll like, without worrying about harmful side effects. Go with Blue Buffalo. All their products rock, I literally trust them with my life.Read Best Reviews of Blue Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs, Bacon, Egg and Cheese, 16-Ounce Bag Here
My dog loves them a little too much.. when she sees me get the bag she gets so excited she almost takes my fingers off!! And I feel good giving her treats I know are healthy for her unlike the weird processed ones from other brands.Want Blue Buffalo Health Bars for Dogs, Bacon, Egg and Cheese, 16-Ounce Bag Discount?
My dog absolutely enjoyed these cookies every time I gave her one! I would recommend buying that for your animals because they are healthy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment