Eukanuba Healthy Extras Adult Senior Maintenance Treats - 12 oz

Eukanuba Healthy Extras Adult Senior Maintenance Treats - 12 oz
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $4.49
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

I started with mixing the senior healthy extra Eukanuba into other "maintainance" Eukanuba dog food for large breeds, 1+ years. My 9 years young, 92 lb. black Labrador Retriever was eating it so fast I had to interrupt him for fear of him gagging! Labs love to eat and this big boy does but he is not overweight in the least! He is an active senior, who plays tennis every day, and romps around the yard he owns.

When adopting him at 8 weeks from the breeder, who breeds American Labs, she recommended Eukanuba puppy food to start and I have stayed with the brand. Rocket's coat is very shiny and smooth. He is complimented all the time about how beautiful his coat is. His teeth look great, too. I cannot say enough about this brand. It is not sold in most specialty shops but sold in retail pet stores and of course, online with Amazon.

Recently there were samples of "organic, freshly made dog food" at the groomer and Rocket did not eat it! He smelled it and walked away!

He knows a gimmic when he sees one. No fancy stuff for this hearty, healthy boy! He loves the crunchiness, for sure!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment