List Price: $1.90
Sale Price: $1.27
Today's Bonus: 33% Off
My pup loves this item.
But I was disappointed. The advertising is deceptive. The picture for the product shows two of the kneecaps and it is not shown in the packaging. It says that the items are 3-4 inches each. Farther down the page, it says that the item is 8 oz. It never says how many there are. The advertising implies that there are 2 kneecaps that are 3-4 inches each. Wrong! You get one kneecap for $6.00. Finally, the ad says that it weighs 8 oz, the package says 2.5 oz and the actual weight is 6 oz.
I will not buy another Jones product for my animal and will be very cautious when purchasing anything from NYC Pet Supply and fulfilled by Amazon.
You can buy Ranch Reward 5 pack for $9.99 ($1.99 ea) here at Amazon. That will be my next purchase.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
there was one....for $5?!?!?! and small....my dog could choke on it. Pet supermarket has 5 for $6..major mistake i will not make again
Buy Knee Caps Approximately 3 in. to 4 in. Each Now
Pros:They look tasty and no splinter, unlike regular bones.
They are individually wrapped keeping the moisture and flavor fresh.
They are tough enough that my dogs can only grind on them but not chew out chunks to cause chocking.
They keep them occupied for hours.
Read Best Reviews of Knee Caps Approximately 3 in. to 4 in. Each Here
I buy mine from my local pet store and have also bought the petco brand bag of 5 for $10 (in store only). My dog is 8lbs it takes him maybe 5 times @ 30 mins before there's nothing on the bone anymore, and even after the stuff is gone he gnaws on it a bit. I'm very happy my local pet place turned me on to these. I get them for him only every so often as a super special treat. : ). I'm really happy these exist. There is one drawback and that is the oily substance on them, if you have a long-haired dog, makes their facial hair kinda gross.I have 5 dogs; one large, one medium and 3 small dogs. They all love these knee caps. They will take them to their favorite spots and gnaw away for hours! Then they will rotate and exchange and gnaw for a couple more hours!
0 comments:
Post a Comment