List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $27.46
Today's Bonus:
I rescued my dog years ago and she is now about 16 years old. Ever since I got her she has been fighting endless bouts of diarrhea. I have tried the "best" food and even cooked for her. The only thing I didn't try was the raw diet (too gross for me). The only thing that would help was sprinkling tylan powder in her food. Finally found this and my dog couldn't be happier and healthier. She loves eating it plain (no nose-turning!) And perfect poops! Finally, she is having consistent perfectly formed poops. You don't understand how wonderful perfect poops are until you experience many years of cleaning up puddles on NY streets and having people look at you with scorn. Love this stuff!
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
We went through at least a dozen samples of better quality dog food before we found one that our new dog would eat. This lamb formula must be very palatable to dogs and the ingredient list is about as good as you can get. The food is made in a family owned single plant in MN from US and New Zealand sources. Note that Nutrisource revised their feeding guidelines and that many bags out there have the old, higher quantities. For example, the old feeding guideline for a 50lb dog is about 3 cups, whereas the new one is 2 cups. This further makes the food a good value, so keep that in mind when evaluating price against other brands. The food is very nutrient-dense. Best of all, our dog loves it.Buy Nutrisource Grain Free Lamb Adult & Puppy Food 5 Lbs Now
My 1 year old pup is doing very well on this food. His coat is shiny and (TMI alert) poops are firm and not frequent.I used to feed him Fromm and Merrick grain free but the price was getting to be a bit ridiculous. I love that I was able to find a less expensive food that's a pound more per bag, and not to mention more kcals per cup! That means he needs less food to keep him healthy. And I didn't have to sacrifice quality to do so (food rates 4/5 stars on Dog Food Advisor). He loves this food.
Thanks, Nutrisource!
Read Best Reviews of Nutrisource Grain Free Lamb Adult & Puppy Food 5 Lbs Here
0 comments:
Post a Comment