Pet Naturals Hairball

Pet Naturals Hairball
Customer Ratings: 4 stars
List Price: $7.99
Sale Price: $4.57
Today's Bonus: 43% Off
Buy Now

My cat adopted us when he was starving and eats almost anything. Lately he has balked at his regular (hairball help) food and especially at the hairball goop in a tube, so I tried these. He sure loves these. He's a long haired indoor cat and needs regular hairball help. He gobbles them down and hasn't had any hair ball issues since. I randomly give him 2-3 every few days. I'm getting set to order a few more packs.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

This hairball remedy really works for my cat who is a nervous groomer. It has cut down the occurrence of her hairballs drastically; saving me cleanup time, and her the stress of hacking up those nasty hairballs. It's the first remedy I've found that really works.

Buy Pet Naturals Hairball Now

These treats work wonders on my cat. As long as he gets 2 a day, he doesn't have any issues. Plus, they are a lot easier to administer than sticky gels.

Read Best Reviews of Pet Naturals Hairball Here

This product really works a my cats think it is a Treat, not a hairball treatment. I highly recommend it!

I have four indoor cats and two of them have hairball problems. One leaves me a present now and again, but one Little Lady has a very sensitive tummy and likes to leave a hairball mess at least once a week. I have tried the hairball treatments which are a paste type product that comes in a tube. Generally the idea is that you put the product on the kitty's paw or nose and they have to lick it off thereby ingesting the treatment. But if you get too much in a kitty tummy then, the kitty has a diarrhea problem as things slide right through the digestive stystem. Yes, it cures the hairball/throwing up syndrome, but then I have always then been faced with the runny poop, ir "I didn't quite make it to the box in time problem" and truly I would rather deal with a vomited up hairball than poop all over the place. One book I read suggested forgoing the fancy hairball products in the tubes and just using petroleum jelly instead. Application theory was the same: put it on the nose or paw and the cat will lick it off. But HOW MUCH Petroleum Jelly is enough? I ended up with cases of diarrhea just like I did with the fancy products in the tubes.

Then I found this Pet Naturals Hairball product on Amazon and tried it. You are supposed to give each cat a little pellet of this 2 times a day. With four cats, two of whom are my Usual Offenders, but the other two may occasionally add to the problem, I quickly decided that trying to does four cats two times a day was more hassle than it was worth. So Iput these out in a dish with dinner. By some miracle, the two freaqent offenders are the ones who really LIKE the taste of these and eat them up. The other two eat one every other day or so. So, I put out six or seven of these little pellets at dinner time. And each morning, all have been eaten. I think the kittys see them as Treats. But whatever they think, they eat them and they work. As long as these are out, not hairball presents AT ALL. When first using them, I made the mistake of running out. Three days later, I was greeted in the morning with TWO large hairball presents. I no longer run out.

I think this product is great. The kitties love it. And as long as they are dosed, which they do themselves, I have No hairball disasters at all. It is certainly superior to the paste type product which has caused diarrhea in the kids.

So, I made certain I do ot run out and I see not a hairball ever. The most gratefull kitties are Gabriella and Mercy who have asked me to tell you to Definitely Buy it because it settles their tummies and sends the hair on through without the embarrasment of a diarrhea attach!

So there you have it from the experts. This works. Plese buy it for your furry friends. Thank you!!!!!!

Want Pet Naturals Hairball Discount?

I have one cat who's prone to hairballs who LOVES these. She hated the gel stuff that comes in Tuna and Catnip flavors, and she's pretty indifferent to Friskies hairball treats, but she'd kill for these. However my other cat doesn't even seem to realize they're edible, so to each his own, I guess.

They also seem to do a good job keeping her hairballs under control. I got her from a shelter and she had some serious hair in her system b/c they weren't treating her for hairballs and became a bit constipated. After a week or so on these treats she passed all the hair and began doing much better. They also seemed to have made her coat much shinier and healthier, although that could have been a result of better food and less stress, and not the treats.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment