2-PACK Duralactin Canine 1000 mg (360 Tablets)

2-PACK Duralactin Canine 1000 mg
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $89.15
Today's Bonus:
Buy Now

This is an awesome anti-inflammatory for your dogs. Our vet recommended this and we have had such good luck with it. We give this to our dogs daily, along with their glucosamine.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

My dogs absolutely refuse to take these tablets. I have tried many different ways to administer these, and

no way.

I found the smell of the vanilla (one of the ingredients) mega over powering. You cannot even hide the

tablets in their moist food nothing -

I have no idea if the product works as claimed, because my animals refuse it.

Buy 2-PACK Duralactin Canine 1000 mg (360 Tablets) Now

Not only does this product smell wonderful, it's been great for my 2 big dogs taking it twice a day. The dogs have had no side effects and I'm glad to have found this product on the market.

Read Best Reviews of 2-PACK Duralactin Canine 1000 mg (360 Tablets) Here

There was a marked improvement in my 13 year old dogs activity amd mobility. The vet has even stopped his carpofen because he is doing so well on the duralactin. When needed I will be placing another order for it.

Want 2-PACK Duralactin Canine 1000 mg (360 Tablets) Discount?

Used this for my dog who had persistent limp in her front paw due to soft tissue injury. I didn't want to keep giving her Rimadyl, as this is what prescribed by vet on a temporary basis. Started her on Duralactin and within 2 weeks there was a big difference -no limp!

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment