Natural Balance Organic Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-Pound Bag

Natural Balance Organic Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-Pound Bag
Customer Ratings: 5 stars
List Price: $32.99
Sale Price: $29.39
Today's Bonus: 11% Off
Buy Now

Bought this food locally in the smallest size we have two chihuahuas and they are pretty picky eaters. They normally have a wet/dry combination of food but with this stuff they eat it dry no problem. We try to include as much organic into our diets as possible and it made sense to do the same with the dogs, plus this stuff is made in the USA (not in Canada which apparently has less strict regulations for dog food which is where the Newman's own brand is made, I've been told.) One of the dogs has a pretty sensitive stomach so it's hard to find a food that we can consistently purchase that doesn't make her sick. The small size bites are perfect for our dogs, which is really nice too. Remember when introducing your dog to a new food, it's best to start combining it with their old food.

Click Here to Read More Reviews >>

I recently switched to this food when I decided that I wanted an organic formula. I had been feeding another well reviewed, dry dog food. My dog told me right away that this tasted better! Within a few months he had lost some weight, gained some muscle and has a coat that just glows. We are both happy with the change.

Buy Natural Balance Organic Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-Pound Bag Now

Our poor Wheatie has suffered with terrible allergies since about age 4. We tried different foods with no succss. We tried food additives, vitamins, powdered,shampoos, sprays, etc, We ended up doing the whole allergy testing and shots route for a couple of years and then discovered after time where we couldn't afford the shots, that this food really really helped his allergies! He hasnt had a shot in over 9 months! If you're at your wits end, give this food a try. I can't tell you why or how it helped, but it did.

Read Best Reviews of Natural Balance Organic Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-Pound Bag Here

Sadly there are too few organic dog food companies out there...but Natural balance is a good one. And how great that it arrived 2 days after I ordered? awesome!

Want Natural Balance Organic Formula Dry Dog Food, 12.5-Pound Bag Discount?

Our dog Savannah loves this food. First time I bought it, she ate everything in the bowl. I love that it's organic and doesn't have wheat products. I'd recommend it to anyone who cares about their dog's health.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment