List Price: Price Unavailable
Sale Price: $17.99
Today's Bonus:
My dog loves these. It doesn't take her long to eat them but they satisfy her for quite a while. I hesitated the first I bought them on account of the price. But you get 100 sticks. That's less than 18 cents each. They seems to last forever.
Click Here to Read More Reviews >>
Dogs loved them. I broke each stick down into 5 or 6 pieces and used them as high value training treats at well.Buy Beefeaters Rawhide and Sweet Potato Munchy Stix, 5-Inch, 100 Count Now
Our standard poodles simply devour these treats. I was initially VERY concerned with their Chinese origin, however after researching the company's quality practices (beefeaters dot com), I feel confident providing this product to our dogs. Satisfies their need to chew and helps control tartar.Read Best Reviews of Beefeaters Rawhide and Sweet Potato Munchy Stix, 5-Inch, 100 Count Here
My 2 year old Aussiedoodle and my 7 year old Pug absolutely go crazy over these! I only wish they also offerred a more substantial size for the larger dog.Want Beefeaters Rawhide and Sweet Potato Munchy Stix, 5-Inch, 100 Count Discount?
They don't have preservatives or chemicals, and my dog loves them. So simple... but no other brand seems to get it. Not available in any stores near me so I will be ordering this often.
0 comments:
Post a Comment